- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
My 2005 AWD FORD FREESTYLE needed rear struts and a new computer system after 120,000 mi. The car was well cared for and garaged. Flextune was the only shop with the No how and endurance to make this repair. Discontinued rear Struts were near impossible to find and computer had already been formerly miss diagnosed. They are local and determined to get you safely on the road and at a good price. This is a private company with serious integrity.
Very honest and efficient people. Got my car in and fixed in the same day.